parish mission statement
Firmly rooted in our Roman Catholic tradition, we, the Parish of Our Lady of Fatima are a welcoming, caring and inclusive community of believers. We seek to bear witness to Christ's love for all in our lives, in our community and in our world.
We strive to continue the mission of Jesus through worship and in our educational, spiritual and social justice programs and in our commitment to stewardship.
We are a collaborative, diverse, mulit-cultural parish dedicated to reaching out to all God's people, especially those in need.
All are welcome in this parish.
For questions or comments on this website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of masses
- Saturdays 5pm; 7pm (Spanish)
- Sundays 8am; 10am (Family); 11:30am
- Weekdays (Mon - Fri) 8am
- Holydays 8am (Day); 7:30pm (Eve)
- Faith Formation 4pm & 7pm on 4/1, 4/7, 4/8, 4/22, 4/28, 4/19
- Confirmation meets on 4/2 at 7pm; Confirmation retreat on 4/30 6:30pm
- Youth Ministry meetings on 4/9 and 4/30; 4/4 Movie Night at 8pm
- Choir rehearses on 4/12 at 10:30am in the Center
- Liturgy & Spirituality meets on 4/8 at 7:30pm.
- Stewardship meeting on 3/11 at 7:30pm.
- Pastoral Staff meets on 4/2 at 5pm.
- Pastoral Council meets on 4/23 at 7:30pm.
- English as a Second Language each each Thursday at 7pm except Holy Thursday
- Catholicism Lecture Series held each each Thursday 7:30 - 9pm except Holy Thursday
Calling All Ministers! Stop by the Parish Center on Saturday April 26, 1pm - 4pm, to make a banner for Pentecost Weekend in June. Bring your creativity! See more
See list of Ministry Contacts
Preview of our 65th Anniversary Video celebrating our history through the eyes of parishioners
See pictures from the Soup Supper on Friday March 14
Our Lady of Fatima started the celebration of our 65th Anniversary Jubilee Year with special programs and events commencing on the weekend of September 28 - 29.
See our Jubilee calendar of events for the next twelve months
Sign up for our anniversary email newsletter
Read about each event on our Parish Facebook page