parish mission statement
Firmly rooted in our Roman Catholic tradition, we, the Parish of Our Lady of Fatima are a welcoming, caring and inclusive community of believers. We seek to bear witness to Christ's love for all in our lives, in our community and in our world.
We strive to continue the mission of Jesus through worship and in our educational, spiritual and social justice programs and in our commitment to stewardship.
We are a collaborative, diverse, mulit-cultural parish dedicated to reaching out to all God's people, especially those in need.
All are welcome in this parish.
For questions or comments on this website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Masses
- Saturdays 5pm; 7pm (Spanish)
- Sundays 8am; 10am (Family); 11:30am
- Weekdays (Mon - Fri) 8am
- Holydays 8am (Day); 7:30pm (Eve)
Schedule of Holiday Masses
- Christmas Eve 4pm (Bilingual); 11pm
- Christmas Day 8am; 10am; 11:30am
- New Year's Day 5pm
- Monday 12/1 Choir Rehearsal 7:15pm
- Wednesday 12/10 Pastoral Staff meeting 5pm
- Sunday 12/7 3pm Centering Prayer
- 12/6, 12/13, 12/18, 12/20 Young Musicians & Cantor practices
- Monday 12/15 Older Confirmation
- Tuesday 12/9 Liturgy Committee 7:30pm
- Tuesday 12/16 Stewardship 7:30pm
- Thursday 12/11 Communication Committee 7pm
- Wednesday 12/17 Pastoral Council meeting 7:30pm
- Faith Formation 4pm & 7pm Mondays & Tuesdays
- Sunday 12/28 Reading Group 3pm
- Wednesday 12/31 3pm Afternoon Prayer Service
- Thursdays ESL 7pm
Please support our 65th Anniversary Jubilee Fundraising Campaign.by
• Donating a memorial gift.
• Making an online pledge by calling the Parish Offices at 516.767.0781 or by using Faith Direct. Use the parish code of NY303.
Take a star off our Giving Tree and help a family celebrate Christmas. See flyer.
Donate a meal to Fatima's food pantry by shopping for fresh food online from OurHarvest.com. Try it for your family's meals!
Purchase our Anniversary Video, celebrating Fatima as seen through the eyes of parishioners. Capture the spirit of our Church! in this, our 65th Anniversary year.
Sign up for our email newsletter
Read about us on our Parish Facebook page