parish mission statement
Firmly rooted in our Roman Catholic tradition, we, the Parish of Our Lady of Fatima are a welcoming, caring and inclusive community of believers. We seek to bear witness to Christ's love for all in our lives, in our community and in our world.
We strive to continue the mission of Jesus through worship and in our educational, spiritual and social justice programs and in our commitment to stewardship.
We are a collaborative, diverse, mulit-cultural parish dedicated to reaching out to all God's people, especially those in need.
All are welcome in this parish.
For questions or comments on this website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of masses
- Saturdays 5pm; 7pm (Spanish)
- Sundays 8am; 10am (Family); 11:30am
- Weekdays (Mon - Fri) 8am
- Holydays 8am (Day); 7:30pm (Eve)
- Monday 9/8 Older Confirmation
- Tuesdays - Small Groups 10am
- Monday 9/8 Family Time Catechist Meeting 7:15pm
- Monday 9/8 and 9/22 6:15pm Bilingual Musicians for Liturgy, & Cantor
- Tuesday 9/16 Stewardship 7:30pm
- Wednesday 9/10 Leadership Meeting 7:30pm
- Tuesday 9/16 Faith Partners 7:15pm
- Monday 9/15 Parents Meeting - Group 2
- Thursday 9/18 Communication Committee 7pm
- Wednesday 9/17 Youth Group 7pm
- Saturday 9/20 Garage Sale 8am - 4pm
- Thursday 9/25 Liturgical Ministers 10am & 7:15pm
- Wednesday 9/28 Liturgy 7:30pm
- Sunday 9/28 St. Agnes Award
- Monday 9/29 & Tuesday 9/30 Faith Formation 4pm & 7pm
- Wednesday 9/27 Long-Range Planning Meeting 7:30pm
- Sunday 9/28 Reading Group 3pm
- Monday 9/29 Choir Rehearsal 7:15pm
- Thursdays ESL 7pm
Please support our 65th Anniversary Jubilee Fundraising Campaign.by
• Donating a memorial gift.
• Making an online pledge by calling the Parish Offices at 516.767.0781 or by using Faith Direct. Use the parish code of NY303.
Sign up now for the 65th Anniversary Dinner Celebration at Chateau Briand on Friday October 3. See flyer
Preview of our 65th Anniversary Video celebrating our history through the eyes of parishioners
Our Lady of Fatima started the celebration of our 65th Anniversary Jubilee Year with special programs and events commencing on the weekend of September 28 - 29, 2013.
See our Jubilee calendar of events for the year
Sign up for our anniversary email newsletter
Read about each event on our Parish Facebook page